This year I received a couple of awards from fellow bloggers and I must say it kind of makes me feel good. This is despite the fact that I'm a major cynic when it comes to this whole receiving an award and tagging business. This is because I love short-cuts and sometimes I think things in such a way that my short-cuts sound really evil. I mean, consider these awards. Its out there on the internet right? There was a time when I saw so many bloggers tagging their friends and giving them awards like these and during that time, I wasn't at the receiving end of any of these awards. So what was my evil short-cut plan? My mind egged me to copy a couple of Liebster's and Versatile's and "pretend" to receive them from bloggers that didn't exist (I was sure most of the readers wouldn't even click on the blogs that I have tagged to double check them!). Guilty!! But I guess my laziness pretty much saved me from carrying out this evil-master plan. And that's the only time I'm really ever grateful for my lazy,comatose state.
Obviously, I'm wrong about this misconception. People really do give interest. And it's never really about how many awards you post on your blog. It's all about how much you have put yourself out there that makes fellow bloggers actually consider you as a possibility to award something like this in order to show their appreciation. Everybody likes a bit of appreciation now and then. But it only makes sense when you are actually recognized and not pretentious about it (Neha's mind, are you listening/reading what I'm typing right now??).
And so here is my appreciation for my friends who thought I should receive this. A mighty thanks to you guys.
Thank you Ajay for this cool award. (I'm about a few months late in posting it, apologies!!)
Thank you Sreeja for this lovely award. (I'm not so late in posting this, finally coming out of my laziness!)
Some rules to these awards:
1.If you are tagged/ nominated you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
2.Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
3.Tag 11 more Bloggers.
4.Tell the people you tagged that you did.
11 lousy facts about me:-
1) I tell myself to never listen to myself but I end up listening to myself most of the times.
2) My major current goal in life- to lose some weight and to improve my health.
3) I love cats. They melt my heart and make me laugh and I really need to laugh these days.
4) I have a tendency to make my life difficult for me to live in. I'm plagued by negativism and pessimism.
5) I like to be by myself. I like to keep my mouth shut and just be silent. I would really like to control my anger but sometimes it just goes haywire and people in my path will get its full impact.
6) As a complete contradiction to the above sentence, I love hanging out with my friends, going to parties with them, getting drunk if an opportunity presents itself; but it's less these days as everybody is busy with their careers.
7) I love to travel. I would love to go on a trekking or hiking soon.
8) I hate being lazy but at the same time I love being lazy (I'm crazy, I know!).
9) I love Maggie. I realized I'm addicted to it when recently I went on a 10 day fasting and all I dreamed about was delicious, steaming, hot Maggie.
10) I'm running out of facts (even this is a fact!).
11) I love to write, duh!!
11 Questions for me:
1. What is the most important thing in your life?
~To be happy.
2. Would you dedicate your time for society if chance comes, even if it is difficult?
~Yes, I would.
3. What is that one thing you would like to get from life?
~A lot of luck, will power and optimism.
4. If ever you are alone in this whole world...then?
~Suits me, I like being alone. But I just need my laptop, and my movie collection.
5. Who is that one person you would like to meet?(celebrity)
6. Your favorite genre in reading and why?
~Mysteries and Thrillers. They are very thrilling!!
7. Are advertising an influencing thing in your life, to what extend?
~Not really, But Chocolate related ads and other junk food ads make me hungry.
8. Your favorite author?Why?
~Sidney Sheldon. He's my ultimate inspiration.
9. What is that wild thing you will do if nobody is going to judge you?
10. How much blogging means to you?
11. How do you discard the waste from your home?
~I give it to the garbage-man!
11 Silly Questions from me:-
1. Have you ever fallen off your bed while sleeping?
2. Do you still sleep with your Teddy Bear?
3. Which celebrity do do have a crush on right now?
4. Have you ever done something wild and crazy? If so, do tell.
5. Your favorite super-hero?
6. Your favorite child-hood cartoon character?
7. Your hobbies?
8. Your favorite Author?
9. Your favorite junk food?
10. Your favorite music band?
11. Are my questions silly and stupid?
And the 11 Bloggers I would like to tag and dedicate both the awards to:
1. Leopaw (http://bigbitz.blogspot.in/)
2. Jasmeet Kukreja (http://emotestar.blogspot.in/)
3. Dr.Time Pass (http://sometimesmakessense.blogspot.in/)
4. Jaish_vats (http://jaishwrites.blogspot.in/)
5. Ash (http://e-pinion.blogspot.in/)
6. Tarang Sinha (http://tarangsinha.blogspot.in/)
7. Ghazala Hossain (http://a-blind-date.blogspot.in/)
8. Deepak Karthik (http://deepakkarthikspeaks.blogspot.in/)
9. Jessy John ( http://jessysjohn.blogspot.in/)
10. Ajay Kontham (http://imagination19.blogspot.in/)
And many more. I follow a lot of blogs but It's an enormous task to link them all and to intimate them. Nonetheless, I have finally completed this award task. I had nothing else to write as my mind is troubled with multiple issues right now and I'm attacked by overflow-ification of words!
Thanks again and Enjoy your day!!