June 15, 2011

Misplaced Mind



 I was in a tensed, yet funny situation the other day. I had to submit my project report at college and as usual, I had a late start in the morning. College was at nine and I got up at 8 in the morning. I have this silly, addictive habit of going online (even when I know that the great gate of gsss closes at nine and the college people won’t allow anyone inside past 9.10!!). I guess being in sticky situations is another one of my “addictive” habits. So I got ready and I hurriedly switched on my laptop just to log into facebook and also check some non-essential mails. It was 8.35 and I reluctantly switched off my lappy, cursing random people in the process. I hurriedly went down stairs and started my vehicle and that’s when my mind reminded me to wear my glasses (other than me, my mind is an eccentric-lazy entity and never lets me think anything useful “on time”).  I’m trying to make it a habit of wearing glasses as constantly as possible since my eye-power is increasing and this is the only situation where I can compare the words “increasing power” to “useless and blurry”. So I cursed again and ran into my house, upstairs to my room. I couldn’t find the damn glasses anywhere. When in hurry, bring in the tornado!! I ransacked my entire room in just 5 minutes and still no luck. As a result, my blood pressure got high and my curses got louder and nastier. I went downstairs and angrily asked my grandma whether she had kept my glasses somewhere (easier to blame others for no reason when I’m angry and desperate!!). She took one look at me and said calmly, “go see yourself in the mirror” and started laughing loudly. I didn’t need the mirror to know where I had “misplaced” my glasses. It was right on my nose!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL :) interesting...
    Can try these for some spectacle advertisements :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, like for the Crisal ad :) ... Seriously, their lenses are awesome, Not one scratch even after rough use.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha..I used to hate it when this used to happen..thanks to lasek, i dont have this ordeal anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, good for u :) ... Even I've shifted to contacts :D

      Delete

Would Love to hear your Feed back!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...